This week, we have with us Traci Chrysler of "The Best Version Of You", which is a Facebook page that aims to bring inspiration, fitness and clean, healthy living to you so that you can live the best version of yourself. You can like and find it HERE. Now let's see what the amazing Traci is wearing this week! The weather right now is probably in that peak high temperature zone for the summer, so we have three summer outfits that will no doubt make all your friends jealous.
This paisley-esque Laundry Flower Jersey Necktie Dress is the ideal weight and thickness for a hot summer day or night. On top of that, one can never get too nostalgic over the flower-child design of the dress and the summer festival mystique it gives off.
- Michael Kors Watch $300.00
- Laundry Flower Jersey Necktie Dress $300.00
- Harriet Grey Earrings $21.00
- PIKA and Bear Bracelet $28.00
- UGG Natassia $120.00
This outfit is a great lesson on matching 101. That is because it's subtle and you don't immediately notice that it is the matching that takes it to the next level. Sure the jeans are fantastic, but the bracelet, the top and heel not only match visually, but so too does their flow in regards to the rest of the outfit.
- Alden Ray Bracelet $48.00
- Parker Caroline Top $265.00
- Bessy Leather Strap Heel $165.00
- AG Middi Ankle Denim $285.00
Don't let anyone tell you that you have to be uncomfortable to look good. This outfit proves to anyone who believes that that they are completely wrong! The Splended Jumper is super comfy and as shown, still goes great with a beautiful heel.
- Splended Jumpsuit $209.00
- Austin Nine West Heel $110.00
- PIKA + Bear Necklace $37.00
- House of Harlow Ring $90
- TOMS Sunglasses Kitty $165.00